Home is a place where we can feel safe and comfortable, but when you struggle to provide for your own needs it can be difficult to remain there by yourself, even with the help of a primary caregiver. Comfort Home Care offers in-home services to help you or someone you love accomplish the activities of daily living (ADL) that allow you to stay safe and remain in your home while maintaining a higher quality of life for longer.
There are many reasons you might need a home health care agency in Washington Grove, including:
- A desire to age in place and remain in your home as you get older
- Cognitive decline or impairment that makes it difficult to understand and accomplish daily tasks for basic hygiene and safety
- Short-term assistance with daily living after a surgery, Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) stay, or hospital discharge
- Temporary help for aging parents, spouses, or others while a primary caregiver is away
Daily assistance to allow a primary caregiver to work or leave the home as needed.
Individualized Care Plans
Everyone’s needs are different, which is why Comfort Home Care offers individualized care plans that are designed specifically for the things that you need most. From full-time home care for all your ADLs to part-time or temporary care as needed, we can help with:
- Bathing and hygiene activities
- Dressing, laundry, and clothing
- Mobility and light stretching
- Toileting and continence (including help with your ostomy or drainage bag)
- Eating and preparing nutritious meals
- Shaving, haircare, and other grooming needs
We begin with an in-depth review of your current situation, any relevant diagnoses or care needs, and a discussion of your goals with home care. From there, our Director of Care, Director of Nursing, Registered Nurse (RN), and other care managers will create a fully customized plan. Next, we select the CNAs or GNAs from our team that has the right specialized skills and personality to develop a special bond with you or your loved one.
Learn More at Your Free Consultation
Find out why we’ve been voted the best in-home care facility by Bethesda Magazine several years running by scheduling your free consultation to discuss home health care in Washington Grove. Call 301-433-7235 or fill out our online form to get started.