Comfort Home Care is the premier home health care agency in Rockville, MD. Our exceptional care and highly qualified team of providers ensure that you and your loved ones can continue to remain in your home and achieve all your activities of daily living (ADL). Whether you need assistance as you age and prefer to remain in your home as long as possible, you need temporary assistance after getting out of the hospital or following surgery, or someone you love needs assistance with ADL as a result of cognitive impairment or decline, we are here to help.
Broad Range of At-Home Services
Certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and geriatric nursing assistants (GNAs), along with our full support staff, care managers, and RNs have the training necessary to provide a broad range of services. We can help with all types of ADLs, including:
- Mobility: we’ll help you get around the house, around the yard, or around the neighborhood when it’s difficult to walk on your own. We can also help with light stretching to maintain flexibility and mobility as you age.
- Toileting and continence: the inability to take care of your toileting and continence needs can feel embarrassing, but our skilled care providers are here to help you do it with dignity, privacy, and discretion. We can help with mobility to get to and from the bathroom, as well as emptying drainage and ostomy bags.
- Bathing: hygiene is essential to your overall health and well-being, but getting in and out of the bath or showering by yourself can be dangerous. We’re here to help you when physical or cognitive challenges make personal hygiene difficult.
- Eating: nutritious meals are the foundation of a healthy life, so we’re available to help with meals, cleaning up your cooking space, or feeding to make independent living a possibility.
- Dressing and clothing: we offer laundry services and clothing organizations and can help you get dressed in the morning or ready for bed at night.
- Grooming: assistance with shampooing and styling your hair as well as shaving to keep your groomed and feeling your best.
Specialized Training, Licensing, and Certifications
Every member of our team is specially trained, fully licensed, and certified to provide at-home care for your loved ones. We conduct in-depth background screenings and ongoing training to keep our staff up to date on the latest requirements, regulations, and best practices in-home health care in Rockville, MD. We’re also certified as a Residential Service Agency through the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and are fully bonded and insured.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you or a loved one continue to live in your home and maintain independence. Schedule a free consultation with our online form or by calling 301-433-7235.