A home health care agency in Glen Echo, MD can provide the care and support you need for someone who is unable to meet their own needs for activities of daily living (ADL). Whether it’s the result of aging or cognitive impairment, a permanent need or a temporary one, Comfort Home Care can provide comprehensive services to help you stay in your home or get the care you need in residential care facilities.
We first opened our doors in 1999, and since that time have become the premier at-home care agency for people in Montgomery County and the surrounding area. Our highly trained staff members are compassionate and skilled at helping people of all ages and abilities to maintain quality of life through the inevitable process of aging, as a result of cognitive decline or impairment, or when you need temporary assistance after a surgery or other event.
Licensed Care Providers in Glen Echo
Every member of our staff at Comfort Home Care is prepared to meet the needs of our clients. Our hiring process includes extensive and thorough checks to ensure both technical qualifications and interpersonal communication skills, including:
- Thorough nationwide criminal background checks
- In-person interviews
- Assessments for both oral and written communication skills
- Advanced health screenings
- Check of both personal and professional references
- Verification of CNA or GNA licensure through the Maryland Board of Nursing
We also ensure that our staff participates in ongoing training and best practices to ensure the highest level of safety, privacy, and dignity as they assist with ADLs. We are also bonded and insured to give you added peace of mind.
ADL Assistance for Anyone in Need
There are many reasons why someone might need the help of a home health care agency, CNAs, or GNAs in Glen Echo, including:
- Basic ADL care at your home
- Advanced ADL care at home or in a care facility with limited support
- Cognitive impairments or disabilities
- Short-term care after a hospital discharge or surgery
- Short-term care while a permanent or live-in caregiver is away
- Daily care in your home when a live-in caregiver is away at work or traveling
We can help with all types of ADLs:
- Hygiene activities such as bathing or showering
- Getting dressed in the morning or ready for bed at night
- Mobility assistance in and around your home
- Grooming (shaving, hair care)
- Continence and toileting assistance, including cleaning, and changing drainage bags
- Meal preparation, feeding, and other nutritional needs
Contact us today by phone at 301-433-7325 or fill out our online form to discuss your at-home care needs in Glen Echo with a free initial consultation.